Facts about the Toronto Foundation
We're different from many other charities in Toronto in that a gift to us supports our city both today and in the future. We're a gateway for giving - and for positive change.
- The Toronto Foundation is one of Canada's largest charitable foundations. We manage over 500 Funds, including endowments and have assets of more than $400 million under administration.
- We work with donors of all kinds - individuals and families, but also corporations and other nonprofit organizations.
- Since our establishment in 1981, we have been working to help make our city a better place to live, work, learn and grow by connecting philanthropy with community needs.
- In 2013-2014, the Toronto Foundation directed $7.3 million to over 600 registered charities. While our focus is on Toronto, we also help direct grants nationally and internationally on behalf of our donors.
- Our annual Toronto's Vital Signs Report, first published in 2001, is a consolidated snapshot of the trends in our city, highlighting progress we should be proud of and challenges that need to be addressed. Vital Signs is now coordinated nationally by the Community Foundations of Canada. Since it was first established, Vital Signs has been adopted by 49 communities across Canada and by 17 communities internationally across six countries and four continients.
Logo & Boilerplate
Our logo is available for download below in a few different versions
Download a full logo pack of EPS files (ZIP, 3.3 MB) ››
PNG files are below. To save these to your computer, right click the links to "Save link as..."
|Horizontal with Tagline
Colour (PNG, 24 KB) ››
Greyscale (PNG, 9 KB) ››
|Horizontal without Tagline
Colour (PNG, 18 KB) ››
Greyscale (PNG, 7 KB) ››
|Stacked with Tagline
Colour (PNG, 29 KB) ››
Greyscale (PNG, 29 KB) ››
|Stacked without Tagline
Colour (PNG, 23 KB) ››
Greyscale (PNG, 23 KB) ››
Established in 1981, the Toronto Foundation is one of 191 Community Foundations in Canada. We are a leading independent charitable foundation that connects philanthropy to community needs and opportunities. Our individual and family Fundholders support causes they care about in Toronto and across Canada, through grants to any registered Canadian charity. We currently have more than 500 active Funds, including endowments and assets under administration of more than $300 million. A growing number of Torontonians support the Vital Toronto Fund, our community endowment that helps mobilize people and resources to tackle community challenges in innovative and inspiring ways. To find out more, please visit www.torontofoundation.ca